Free positions for recent educated ceramicists in spring 2019.
Two positions in three months are open for application. Follow the application guide lines.
In order to be considered for a lodging and working place in 8B you must submit an application that adheres to the following guidelines. We review applications on an ongoing basis, but recommend that you apply in good time, especially if you are several who would like to live and work in 8B at the same time.
Occupancy may last from two to twelve months, with a possibility for a grant covering two additional months.
The price for a lodging and working place is 4800 Danish Kroner per month, including electricity and water (use of the ceramics kiln is, however, additional).
It is allowed to share a room for an additional 30%
Applicants must currently have Friend of the House status (see separate fan).
- All applications must include the following:
- Dates indicating the desired period of occupancy in 8B
- Materials used (clay, knitting yarn, printing materials, weaving yarn)
- Name, current address, e-mail, and telephone number
- Gender and age
- Year of graduation as an artist or designer
- Description of what you wish to achieve during your stay
- To which professional network do you see yourself belonging?
- Are you part of a group that would like to be in the house at the same time? If so, what are the names of the other applicants?
- Photographs of three examples of your work
- A recommendation from a relevant place of work or education